Thursday 25 July 2013

the fifty shades of wonder....

Hey guys...! So, this has officially been the longest time since I posted.

Basically, the biggest change that happened in the last 6 months was that I got a new job. Now, I am working at a reputed health insurance firm..and quite happy at that..! It keeps me busy most of the time.

A few days back, I attended an indiblogger + ambipur meet which opened my eyes to what I had been ignoring the last couple of days...and it was nothing else but my love for writing my thoughts, here on my blog...my space..!!
I have become more active on twitter, instagram, facebook and now my blog..!

Another thing that I was ignoring for a long time was my love for reading. I am an avid reader and love the fantasy created by the fiction novels that interest me so much. I have somewhat of a small library (read: collection of books!!) which has the likes of P.S I love you, The Kite Runner, The twilight series, Where Rainbows end, books by Paulo Koelho, A thousand Splendid Suns...to name a few..!

Keep visiting for a few more updates in the coming days..!!





Recently, I read Only love is Real by Dr Brian Weiss, which was amaaazing..!

I just completed Fifty shades of Grey by author E.L James. It is a very engaging and explicit twisted love story.And now I am on to the next book from the Fifty Shades series- Fifty shades Darker. Another engaging story-line it seems...!! For me, this series is bringing into my perception something that I never really figured...an entirely screwed-up love twist..!! These are some new shades of love for me...so it has been keeping me interested..!


So, this time I wanna keep posting, promising myself that I will not be lazy this time..!!

More to come,

Till next time....
stay happy..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time.. your words are appreciated...!