Thursday 15 November 2012

..life's not so bad.....its not so bad..!

The festive season is here...and the festivities are going full swing..!
As mentioned in my earlier posts, I love everything about this time. So much so, that I try to immerse myself in everything going around me, in a bid to forget all the stresses that I go through on a daily basis..
One important thing about me I would like to confess here is that I like to see the world around me with my 'rose-tinted glasses'..!I like to see the positivity and hope in most of the things that I do. Sometimes, I lose track, sometimes I get bogged down, Sometimes I doubt myself and stop believing in my own ideologies.

But , time and again life 'sees' me...! It sends down someone or something along my way to help me have a better perspective at the things in life that are really important.

I just recently met up with a very dear friend of mine. And after a nice cup of coffe and a good amount of time chatting with him over the 'wats-happening-in-ur-life' conversation, I came back home with a much more relaxed and clear frame of mind. After hearing his story,I realised that all the things that i feel sad about in my personal life and all the things that I fret about seemed really petty..! There is so much that can happen in life and getting stuck at relatively smaller problem doesnt really help the plan..!
I realised that being strong from within...strong from the core is what is required of all of us in order to survive...survive with our heads held high..!
I have been lucky enough to have some perfect examples of this...and I hope to get inspired and get my strength from people like them..!!
So, here I am extending a big thank you to all the people who have ever been in my life.....because believe it or not- I have secretly learned something or the other from all of you...and I mean ALL OF U...!!


Here are a few pics of some soul-cooking I did for lunch..!

delicious, aromatic pulao with a twist..!






:)

P.S: The twist in this simple looking pulao is that I added 'aloo masala ' to this..!!


Have loads of fun...everyday..!
Till next time....
Cheers..!!

4 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more with you...highs and lows come and go..but what matters is the strength that you have to cope with them.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..its funny how sometimes you underestimate your own strength...!
      thank u for reading..!have a great day..!

      Delete
  2. exactly! i know you feel positive all the time, but yeah, you do lose track too... and I'm there with you to help you come back tot he right track all the time! love :-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time.. your words are appreciated...!