Monday 5 November 2012

funnnnnn day....!!!

Hi readers...!!!
I hope all of you had a fun weekend....!!
Well..I had a blast...!
Sunday...the 4th of November saw a very happy birthday of my friend...(whose pics you must have seen in my earlier post with me)...So thanks to her, I had a whole day of amazing fun...!!!
Let me spell it out...To begin the day , I got some beautiful lovely yellow bunch of flowers for her...(psst..i recently realised that I love yellow...!!I even own a lehenga in Yellow..!!). I went to her home...hugged her...wished her...had a rasgulla (the big white juicy one..!), and headed out to Promenade-Vasant Kunj...!
Since it was already 3 PM, we straightaway went to ITALIA in Ambience mall, Vasant kunj. Believe me guys...it calls for a must visit from everyone...!!The food there was awesome.. Since my friend is a vegetarian, we ordered a pizza with basil pesto,artichokes, green olives and sun-dried tomatoes..!!!Yummmmmm...I so did not miss my chicken..! Alongside we also had bruschetta with mozzarella and tomatoes...( Divine...!) and Devil's Kiss ( which was a concoction of guava juice,rock salt,mint leaves and tobasco sauce..) .
After a hearty meal, we went to Blu O where we were joined by another friend... And as embarassed as I am admitting the fact that i had never 'bowled' ever in my life and that i fell on my bum on my first attempt at bowling.....I would also like to announce that i hit a 'strike' on my first 'flat on my bum' attempt...!!!! Yipppeeee...!! It was hilarious and soooper fun..!! It turned out I was reasonably good at it...and won in the first round....We played a couple of more times and had never before fun...!!!!
Then, we were joined by another friend and we went to 'UNDERDOGS- sports bar and lounge'....That was a first for me too.....I had never played pool before...and tried my hand at that too...!! Sooper fun again...!! Although I have to confess that i sucked at it...and was the focus of all the jokes of the evening...!!
Since , it was my first visit to Underdogs, I had no idea that they had so many more sports to offer....I saw a carrom board table and many more such sports...!! And if you are not someone to play...you can just grab a couch and watch any one of the many screens for your favourite sport..!!
It was a super fun day for me...and i cant begin to thank my friend enough for this exciting day...!


Go visit these two places in Ambience mall , Vasant Kunj if you already havn't...!!!
I hope you have as much fun as I had...!!
Cheers...to happy days like these...!!


P.S: Sorry....I've got no pics to show you guys.....!!I guess you can now figure how busy I was having fun that I forgot about clicking..!! 

3 comments:

  1. umm.. how come I have no idea about all this! seems like you guys had good fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeaaa....it was dis sunday....n v dint really 'talk' after dat..!!n it was soooper fun...ritu wen can v guy go to Blu O...!?!

      Delete
    2. we'll go to essex some time! blu-o is far!

      Delete

Thank you for your time.. your words are appreciated...!